Biorevitalisation is a non-invasive medical treatment consisting of injecting biocompatible and absorbable substances which favour rebalancing of the normal physiological condition of the dermis and a vital reactivation of the skin. The injected substances stimulate the activity of fibroblasts, favouring the right balance of cellular turnover, to give elasticity, hydration, and firmness.
Purpose of the treatment
Biorevitalisation is an optimal treatment because it simultaneously performs three functions: restructuring, antioxidation and moisturisation. This means that improvements will be noticed in terms of firmness, elasticity, turgidity, as well as eliminating the fine lines that often appear, even at a young age, around the lips and eyes. Biorestructuring can be performed either alone or in association with other treatments, such as peeling, facelifts and blepharoplasty.
What I need to know
Each biorevitalising vial contains a mix of substances:
- Restructuring agents, which promote the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
- Antioxidants which have a protective action against environmental factors, UV rays and free radicals.
- Vitamins, which promote the restoration of epidermal balance;
- Moisturising substances, which retain water in the tissues.
- Amino acids that bring the nutrient substrate to the fibroblasts in order to form new collagen molecules.
Precisely because of the innumerable amount of benefits that these substances bring to the skin, there is no specific age to begin with; young skin can benefit also.